40 questions to ask when dating
Dating is a very important step towards understanding your partner before marriage. It is a time to decide if your partner is the right choice for marriage or not. It is time to ask very simple but important questions. For a Christian dating experience, both parties must be open to ask and obtain answers these questions. It is not time for fantasy and window dressing. It is time to ask patiently and answer patiently.
Dating questions about purpose
- What is your life purpose?
- Are you clear about your life purpose?
- How can I help you fulfil this purpose?
- What role will I play in fulfilling this purpose?
- What actually do you want out of this relationship?
- Why do you want us to marry?
- What do you think about polygamy?
Dating questions about affection
- What do you like about me?
- What do you think about my dressing today?
- What attracted me to you?
Dating questions about faith
- What is your religion?
- What church do you attend?
- Are you born again and a believer in Christ Jesus?
- Who is your pastor?
- Do you do any work in the church or any other volunteer Christian faith?
Dating questions about income and finances
- What do you do as your work?
- How much do you earn as salary?
- How much do you save from your income?
- What are you owing in debt?
- Would you like joint account or separate account?
- Do you sponsor anyone in school or responsibilities?
Dating questions about family origin
- Which state, village and community do you come from?
- Who are your parents?
- Where do your parents and siblings live?
Dating questions about the past and the future
- How many children do you want to have?
- Have you married before?
- Have you had a child before?
Dating questions about temperament
- What makes you angry most?
- What makes you happy?
- What irritates you easily about people?
- What is you favorite colour?
- Do you feel comfortable facing the crowd?
- What makes you speak up in public?
- If someone gave you an appointment and did not show up, what will you do?
Dating questions about life style
- Do you smoke and do you drink?
- Do you snore while sleeping?
- Where do you want settle and live?
- Which food or meat do you like most?
- Which food or meat do you not like to eat?
- Do you have any challenges eating home made food?
Dating questions about health
- Do you have a health condition that requires regular medical attentions (HIV, diabetes, etc)?
- What is your blood group and genotype?
40 questions to ask when dating… These questions will surely help you to have a better understanding of the person you are about to marry? You must not ask all, but you must at least ask the ones that are very relevant to your situation. In Christian dating, some of the answer you get may not be what you expect, but that is when guidance, counselling and prayer becomes very important. Even when the answers are favourable, still prayer.