The 12 Characters of a Man of Valour revealed ...
The man of valour is not an ordinary man. He is a man deliberated molded into shape by what is in the inside of him; his character. He knows who he is. He is defined by his character. There are 12 characters that mold the man of valour. Here they are…
- A Man of Valor is the one whose character is trustworthy.
- He stands by his words.
- He does whatever he says.
- He does not promise what he cannot do.
- He strives to fulfil whatever promises he makes.
- A Man of Valour is the one who places boundary of character around himself, to preserve his generation from pollution and contamination.
- A Man of Valour is the one who lives by example and character to guide his family in the right path of truth of knowledge.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is strong enough to say no to evil even when everyone is praising, doing and worshipping the evil.
- A Man of Valour is the man who cannot be bought with a price over his principles. He is too costly to be bought for a price. He does not negotiate with dogs.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is clear about his life purpose
- He turns his talent to a purpose.
- He is not aimless in his pursuits of life but he is focused with vision that drives him.
- He is not a wide fire that chases in all direction, but he is an arrowhead that continuously drives towards a target.
- He brings his wife into fulfilling his purpose with a common hope.
- He raises his children to become children of purpose.
- A Man of Valour is the one who makes provision for the needs of his family.
- His labour provides bread, water and shelter for his family.
- He plans ahead of time to provide their need.
- He is not lazy.
- He rises early in the day to go about his duty.
- He is not wasteful.
- He saves from whatever he earns.
- He is not stingy, but he is generous
- He does not provide for his family at a ransom
- A Man of Valour is as strong and brave as a Lion.
- He roars at the enemy of his home to announce his presence.
- His presence sends chills and fear to the spines of his enemies.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is ready to protect and preserve his family from external aggression, insult, abuse.
- He preserves his family from extinction.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is quick to pursue, overtake and overcome the enemies who ambushes his household
- He does not abandon his home because things are not working well.
- He stands as a wall of defense.
- He takes his family to safety when there is danger in the day or night.
- He builds a wall of defense around his family against emotional and physical abuse.
- A Man of Valour is the one spends time to teach his family, including his wife and children, the principles of life, not according to the world, but according to the word of God.
- He raises a knowledgeable, wise and informed family and generation.
- He does not raise an illiterate uninformed, wife, children and generation.
- He leads his family to a place where there is a well of knowledge and wisdom.
- He guide family to drink from that well of knowledge until they are satisfied and matured.
- A Man of Valour is the one who brings his wife and children to walk and partake in his purpose.
- A Man of Valour is the one who stands by his family irrespective of the crises, disagreement and confusion that may rock the family.
- A Man of Valour is the one who takes responsibility for the mistakes in his home when things go wrong.
- He does not pass the blame to his, children, extended family or neighbours.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is humble enough to listen and accept advice and help from his wife, even when it is not conducive.
- A Man of Valour is the one who knows that he must establish a kingdom domain for his generation.
- He takes responsibility for dominion over the territory of his influence, which is his kingdom.
- His wife and children are kept safe and prosper in the domain of his influence.
- He keeps the enemy away from messing up with the inheritance of his kingdom.
- A Man of Valour is the one who knows the value of his inheritance, and exercises strength and courage to protect it for his children and children’s children.
- A Man of Valour is the man who remains unmoved in the face of tough challenges. He is strong and does not quite because of challenges that face him and his family.
- A Man of Valour is the one who will leave inheritance for his children and children’s children.
- He does not leave the burden of debt unpaid for his family.
- He does not make covenants that destroy his children’s inheritance after his gone. Zachariah. Isaiah 39
- He does not commit acts that open the door of suffering and poverty for his children. 1 Kings 21.
- He creates wealth and build store house of inheritance for his children and children’s children.
- He preserves and grows the inheritance from his grandfathers for his own children.
- He preserves the word of truth handed over to him.
- He does not sell off the inheritance of his grandfathers to satisfy himself.
- A Man of Valour patiently builds his home, makes his marriage a family and turns his family into a generation.
- A Man of Valour leave good name for his children and children’s children.
- A Man of Valour is a man of faith.
- The foundation of his life is laid on faith.
- His faith is rooted in the power of salvation in Christ Jesus.
- He is not moved for popular opinion or public perception.
- He is not carried away by the opinion of men against his faith.
- He draws deep inspiration from faith roots.
- He seeks to know about faith.
- He teaches his children and family the life of faith through his life experiences.
- He turns challenges into opportunity to prove his faith.
- He is the one who knows how to prays until his heavens are open over his family, community and society.
- He knows how to remain in the presence of God, seeking answers to tough questions, of life even when others are gone.
- A Man of Valour is a man of great humility.
- He knows that he is a man under authority, and humbles himself to obtain his own authority.
- He humbles himself under authority of God and men who are in place of authority over him.
- He obtains his own authority over his family from the authority of his humility towards God.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is humble enough to say, ‘I am sorry, it is my mistake, forgive me’, when he is wrong.
- A Man of Valour is the one who is humble enough to ask for help and accept help from his wife, when he needs it.
- He is not proud, pompous or filled is ego.
- He reigns through humility.
- A Man of Valour is the one who controls his anger and frustration when he is provoked.
- He keeps his anger from destroying his image, reputation and life.
- He is not quick to answer everybody. He measures and weighs his words
- He is not quick to judge
- He is not quick to go anywhere, without a fruitful purpose
- He is not quick to pick up fight and break bottles to fight
- He is not greedy, seeking to own what is not his
- A Man of Valour is the one who flees sexual immorality, no matter the temptation.
- He never surrenders to the advances of a strange woman.
- He keeps himself holy and pure.
- He is the example of righteousness.
- His wife can trust him.
- A Man of Valour is the one who turns away from iniquity for the sake of preserving his family and generation.
- He honours his marriage vows and keeps his family from strange women.
The 12 Characters of a Man of Valour revealed ... Drop your comments and question.